About the author

Related Articles

12 Comments

1. 1

Rebecca

Nice article. It was a killer show.

2. 2

Shari

Just out of curiosity – who was the second place band?

1. 2.1

BDAC07

I got this. The answer to your question is Collapse. Had they not cut their own throat(so to speak) in rule violations they would’ve brought it home. Not to take away from the guys from St Joe, I agree they had the chemistry and stage presence that put them where they are. If I had the opportunity to just hear both bands without actually seeing them perform, it would be an extremely tough decision. I give props to all the bands that made it this far in competition. You all win in my book!

2. 2.2

szia

Mute The Idol

3. 2.3
      Profile photo of Frank Arena

Frank Arena

We can not disclose who got 2nd, 3rd, etc by the contest rules that we agreed to when judging. Wish we could. Sorry.

3. 3

Droopy

I think the bass player from The Tempest is a few years older than 9, not much , but a few.

4. 4

DAnger

Nice article. Happy to have been a part of it. Love the site by the way.

5. 5

Jordan s

MTI got 2nd

1. 5.1
      Profile photo of Frank Arena

Frank Arena

We can not disclose who got 2nd, 3rd, etc. Wish we could. Sorry.

1. 5.1.1

V

Thats retarded. Why would you not disclose that? This review is extremely misleading and poorly written by a metal fan who needs to go back to school to learn how to write.

1. 5.1.1.1
          Profile photo of Frank Arena

Frank Arena

First off saying I am a “metal fan” is further from the truth than you can even understand. People that know me will back me up that metal is not my cup of tea, but I get it. I understand the music and respect it.

For the other stuff, thank you for the opinion, and thank you for visiting our site.

6. 6

Terri

AWESOME show! AWESOME music! I think the judges hit it right on with Knot Afrayed… What an awesome sound and the performance/chemistry is amazing! I hope they take this chance and go all the way – it’s a long way to the top if you wanna Rock n Roll!
    Thanks to all the people that sponsored this competition! Can’t wait for the next one!